Dismy 16mm Equal Tee Pipe Connector for Underfloor Heating Systems – Pack of 2 – 90 Degree Splitter – Compression Fittings for use with Hot and Cold Water Plumbing – Pex-Al-Pex Barrier Pipes
● Extra Value: Pack of 2
● Perfect for use with Underfloor Heating systems and other hot and cold water systems
for the connection of 16mm barrier pipes including Pex-Al-Pex and Pert-Al-Pert.
● Split a run from your existing line and create two directions of flow, at a 90 degree angle,
with equal distribution at points of output.
● High quality pipe connector features nickel chassis and nuts, brass compression rings
and two high-spec rubber seals per connection.
● Visible connection for easy access and highly serviceable; use a spanner to install and
dismantle. Simple compression fitting is highly effective and does not require the use of
● Manufactured to the highest UK and EU standards.
High-performance Tee Connector by Dismy is suitable for use with Underfloor Heating systems
and is suitable for the connection of 16mm pipes including, but not limited to, barrier pipes such
as Pert-Al-Pert and Pex-Al-Pex, as part of a hot and cold water system. This product can be
used to create an equal split in a run, or add to an additional channel from an existing run.
The connector features three high-quality compression fittings to ensure easy, leak-free
connection without the need for the use of messy soldering. Manufactured using the highest
quality materials, including a nickel chassis with two specialised rubber rings per connection,
hexagonal nickel nuts and brass compression rings. The installation will be open and visible for
the purposes of maintenance and easy to install and remove with the use of a spanner.
Item Weight: 240g
Package Dimensions: 11.4 x 8.6 x 2.8cm
Item Package Quantity: 2