BHF Unlimited is an Online Trading Name of Boulder Developments Ltd. Boulder Developments Ltd (Here in after referred to as “The Company”) consider protection of your privacy to be of utmost importance and are committed to provide you with a personalised service that meets your requirements in a way that safeguards your privacy. This Policy explains how we may collect information about you and then treat it in order to satisfy your particular requirements. It also outlines some of the security measures that we take in order to protect your privacy and gives certain assurances on things that we will not do.
Some of the personal information we hold about you may be sensitive personal data within the meaning the Data Protection Act 1998 - for example, your name, address and credit card information etc. We will not use sensitive personal data about you other than for the specific purpose for which it has been provided.
If you register through this site or otherwise request to receive information we will store your email address together with any other information you may provide. When you view our site by linking from another web page we may store the URL (identity) of that page for purposes of internal administration.
Collection of Information
1. We may collect personal information about you from a number of sources, including:
From you when you agree to take a service from us in which case this may include your contact details, payment method and bank details;
From you when you contact us with an enquiry or in response to a communication from us.
Use of Information
2. We will use personal information about you for a number of purposes, including:
To contact you from sources such as email, telephone or letter with information about services or products either from us or from our other Group and/or sister Companies. We will not use your information in this way if you have opted out or otherwise not consented;
To help us to administer accounts, services and products which we offer;
To help detect a fraud or loss;
Information we hold about you and your preferences will help us to make sure that we contact you about things likely to be of relevance and interest to you.
3. Whether or not you have opted out in relation to use of your information for direct marketing, it is our practice to search the Mailing, Telephone, Fax and Email Preference Services (as applicable) so that if you have registered your details with those Services you will not receive any direct marketing material via that channel.
4. In some circumstances, we reserve the right to conduct certain credit checks with licensed credit reference agencies when you apply to take a service or product. If this is applicable then it will be stated in our terms and conditions of business.
Disclosure of Information
5. Other companies in our Group may use personal information for any of the purposes set out above. This is limited to companies under common control to us. At the present time (June 2015) there are no other such Companies.
6. We do not sell, rent or lease mailing lists to third parties for their marketing purposes. Where we have told you in advance, we may disclose certain information to third parties such as the Police or the Inland Revenue.
Protection of Information
7. We maintain strict security measures in order to protect personal information. This includes following certain procedures, for example to check your identity when you telephone us, encrypting data on our websites and in order to ensure compliance with all applicable legal requirements.
8. If you communicate with us via the internet then we may occasionally use email to contact you about our services and products. When you first provide personal information to our website we will normally give you the opportunity to indicate whether you would prefer us not to contact you in this way. However, you can always send us an email at any time to change your preferences.
9. Cookies are only used to store the contents of your virtual 'shopping basket'. You can normally alter the settings of your browser to prevent acceptance of cookies or delete them, although this will prevent you from placing an order through your browser.
Monitoring of Calls
10. We may monitor and record communications we receive. This may be done to improve the service which we provide, to ensure compliance with our practices and procedures and where, for example, a contract is entered into by that means, to provide evidence of the transaction.
This Policy applies to personal information held about individuals. Generally, it does not apply to information we hold about companies and other organisations.